The only thing better than nut butters are nut butters AND coffee. This Chocolate Peanut Nut Butter Latte combines them both and is ready in less than 10 minutes!
- 1/2 cup Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup Milk of choice
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Buddy's Nut Butter
- 1⁄4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 10 minutes
- Serves 1
- Pour coffee into mug and set aside.
- Add milk, sugar, Buddy's Nut Butter, and vanilla to a saucepan and heat over medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to make sure mixture doesn’t burn and that everything’s combined.
- Pour mixture into blender and blend for 30 seconds, which will make the milk frothy.
- Slowly pour milk over coffee.