Enjoy your coffee in popsicle form! Whether you’re by the pool or sitting at home, these 4-ingredient coffee popsicles are the perfect summertime afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1-2 cups Bizzy
- 2 cups Milk of choice
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar (preferably raw cane sugar, but any will work)
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Popsicle sticks
- 8 minutes, prior to freezing (or 4-6 hours, including freezing)
- Serves 10
- Combine milk, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl; mix well.
- Fill popsicle molds a little more than half way with the milk mixture.
- Then, fill the molds to the top with Bizzy coffee. That way, each popsicle will be a good mix of coffee and milk.
- Freeze for 1 hour before adding the popsicle sticks.
- Add the popsicle sticks and freeze for an additional 4-6 hours.
- Remove the popsicle mold 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Remove popsicles from mold and enjoy!