Assistant Coffee Brewer
The Primary Objective of this job is to ensure that Bizzy Cold Brew is the best tasting and highest quality product in the market.
We are seeking a production staff member that is hard working, reliable, and has a drive to learn more and grow their skills. Working alongside our Head Brewer, you’ll help us tackle day to day production, brewing, cleaning, and sanitation procedures. Ideally, you have at least a year of experience in the coffee/tea industry. But if you have beverage production experience outside this industry and have a passion to learn about what we’re doing – let’s talk.
* This job is physically demanding and requires an individual who is reliable and can work independently.
** Shifts may start at 5am and require working weekends depending on time of year.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assist in the production of our coffee beverages brewing through our unique brewing process, doing all job functions.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize equipment, brewing tanks, hose lines, bins, tables, and general production area /machines according to cleaning protocols.
- Help to always maintain a clean production/order area.
- Learn/build upon coffee brewing skills.
- Janitor duties include taking out trash and squeegeeing floors to the floor drains.
- Clean out the brewing equipment and empty spent coffee grounds.
Applicants must demonstrate the following qualities or abilities
- Work effectively in a fast-paced production environment and can switch gears when needed.
- Can manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks.
- Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with co-workers.
- Flexibility with the ability to work independently and with minimum guidance.
- Desire and curiosity to grow and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Understanding and adherence to maintaining confidentiality in all matters.
- Experienced/Certified Driving a Forklift.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Forklift certification (Bizzy will provide training if no prior experience)
- Ability to stand or walk for most of the day
- Moderate to heavy lifting and carrying (50 lbs. and above)
- Bending, stooping, pushing/reaching above shoulder
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with a moderate noise level
What we offer
- Affordable and comprehensive health care for all full-time team members after 60 days
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- 6 Paid Company Holidays per calendar year
- 10 days PTO after 60 days
- Unlimited Cold Brew Coffee
Bizzy Coffee Core values
- Do Good: for people and the planet
- Dream Team: Positively working together to achieve company goals with old fashion work ethics.
- 5 Star product: World class product every day
- Customer First: Going above and beyond expectation.
- Better Every day: Passionate about improving in every way.
Background check required.
Bizzy Coffee is an inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and consider all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Law.