This is a healthy mocha smoothie - with your favorite peanut butter and cold brew coffee - for a great quick morning or afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1/3 cup Bizzy
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 2 medium Frozen Bananas
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- Scoop of Protein powder
- 1 cup Spinach
- 3-5 minutes
- Serves 1
- Add all ingredients in a blender, reserving 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- For a superfood boost, add in spinach and protein powder and blend again.
- Pour into 2 glasses, then drizzle extra peanut butter on top for a nice finish.