Enjoy delicious spices AND coffee in the form of oatmeal! This Dirty Chai Oatmeal is ready in 5 minutes and full of both flavor and caffeine. We made ours with the delicious Oats Overnight!
- 2 tbsp Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Milk of choice
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (like Oats Overnight)
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground ginger
- Pinch of Cardamom
- Pinch of Allspice
- Pinch of Cloves
- 5 minutes
- Serves 1
- Bring milk to a boil over stovetop.
- While waiting on milk, combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, allspice, and cloves together in a bowl.
- Slowly stir hot milk into bowl of oats; last, stir in the coffee.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and enjoy!