A delicious grab-n-go snack that’s full of coffee and chocolate flavor and packed with protein, too!
- 3 tbsp Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- ½ cup Old-fashioned Oats
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 12 minutes
- Serves 12
- Place dates in food processor and pulse for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse for 20-30 seconds until ingredients have combined and mixture has clumped together.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into bite-size balls (I made mine slightly smaller than golf-ball size) and then place them on a plate.
- Repeat this process until the entire mixture has been formed into balls.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!